Sunday, May 9, 2010

so, i've made up my mind.
i'm going to write a blog post. i think i need to be all OHAI DIZZ B3 M3 LULZ! but oh well. my name's rebecca, and this is my blog. i'm a teenager, so tis blog will probably be a big heap of angst. i can't help it, im sorry. my life isnt as such exciting... right now anyway, i hope sometime, someday it'll be a thrilling, laugh a minute type deal. right now it's about a laugh a 30 minutes, which is still pretty good. i go to an all girls school where most of the girls are bitches so i dont exactly do many exciting things unfortunately. if you know me in real life, please dont read this. this blog is for complete and total honesty where i want it. i dont need you to tell me how much i suck and how much everyone else is better then me irl.
i know that whole paragraph makes me sound like a whiney bitch.
try again?
bonjour, i'm rebecca. sometimes i think i'm pretty, mostly not though. im trying to lose weight but whateverrrr. i've lately come to the conclusion life's to short not to have fun.
so yeah
that's prettty much it, i will hopefully write tomorrow, even if i dont i dont think anyone will be heart broken...
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment